2 lbs chicken wings
2 cups vegetable oil
1/4 cup durkee red-hot sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp butter
1 tsp vinegar (red or cider)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
How to prepare
1. Cut tips off wings, remove web like skin between joints, and cut wings at joints. Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Heat oil in medium non stick skillet to 375f.
3. Deep-fry wings 8 to 10 minutes or until nicely browned and crisp.
4. Meanwhile for hot wings, stir together hot sauce, oil, butter, vinegar and garlic powder in small bowl.
5. Remove browned wings to paper towel-lined plate. Drain oil into heat- proof bowl. Place skillet back on an unheated element.
6. Pour sauce into skillet; add wings and gently toss 1 minute.
7. Place skillet back on heated element (medium heat). Continue tossing 2 minutes or until wings have completely absorbed sauce.
8. Serve wings with your favorite dip or sauce. * for medium wings add 1 tbsp ketchup, for mild add 3 tbsp ketchup, and for suicide add 2 tbsp hot sauce.