1/4 cup Butter
1 1/2 cup 35% Real Whipping Cream
2 tbsp Vodka; optional
8 oz Smoked salmon; diced
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 tbsp Fresh dill; chopped
3/4 lb Fettuccine noodles
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; grated
How to prepare
1. Melt butter gently in a lg deep skillet. Add cream. Bring to a boil. Add vodka. Reduce heat and cook on low 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened.
2. Add smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill. Remove from heat.
3. Cook fettuccine in a lg pot of boiling salted water until tender.
4. Drain noodles well. Reheat sauce. Place drained noodles in the pan with the hot sauce. Toss gently over low heat until sauce coats noodles and is thick and creamy.
5. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary Yield: 6 servings