5 lb unbleached flour
1 pkg. Dry yeast
2 tbsp salt
8 cups luke warm water
How to prepare
1) combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
2) in another bowl, dissolve the yeast in water let rest for 5 minutes in a warm place.
3) in a large bowl add flour/salt , in the center create a well and slowly pour in the yeast mixture.
4) kneed the dough for about 20 min. Or until the dough is smooth, soft and elastic.
5) form dough into a ball, lightly cover with olive oil and place in a lightly oiled bowl and let raise in a warm place, with a towel draped over the bowl for 45-60 min. Or until dough doubles in size.
6) on a lightly floured surface, punch down dough and divide into 4