1 pound large shrimp
3/4 16-ounce package angel-hair pasta or capellini
2 13 3/4- to 14 1/2-ounce cans chicken broth
1 1/2 cups spicy hot vegetable juice
1 cup dried tomatoes, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 ounces)
4 cups lightly packed sliced escarole (about 1/2 small head)
1 medium-size tomato, seeded and chopped
How to prepare
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice each shrimp horizontally in half.
2. In saucepot, prepare angel-hair pasta as label directs but do not add salt to cooking water.
3. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat chicken broth, spicy hot vegetable juice, sliced dried tomatoes, and 1 1/2 cups water to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Cook 1 minute or until shrimp turn opaque throughout.
4. Add escarole to shrimp mixture; cook just until escarole wilts.
5. Drain angel-hair pasta; return to saucepot. Add shrimp mixture to pasta; toss well.
6. Spoon pasta into large bowl; sprinkle with chopped tomato.